Asked by may from Philippines | Sep. 02, 2012 23:05
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hi, i have a Chinese friend in shanghai, can she send me an invitation? how?

what are the requirements for her so she can be able to send me invitation? she has no job, but she is my good friend we meet before in macau and im planning to meet her in shanghai...

Answers (1)
Answered by Pauline | Sep. 03, 2012 03:45
Yes, your friend in Shanghai can send you an personal invitation which must include your full name, gender, date of birth, purpose of visit, date of arriving and leaving China, place of visit, relations between the applicant and the inviter, financial support during stay in China and the inviter's name, contact number, address and signature.

She also need to provide copy of her Chinese Id card for you to apply for the China visa.
Related Questions:
I am canadian. what do I need to apply a multi entry china visa to stay the...
Asked by Wing Lui from Canada
| Dec. 03, 2012 02:44
hi... i and my friend is going to tour shanghai and beijing on january we a...
Asked by Ms.che dechavez from Philippines
| Oct. 26, 2009 04:24
Dear Sir/Madam I have a friend in China and she is Chinese by Nationality ...
Asked by Mr.GEOBOY from Senegal
| Sep. 25, 2010 04:32
Hi for tourist visa to china do we need invitation from china ??
Asked by Adile from Australia
| Oct. 15, 2012 00:58
Visit visa..Sir i am from pakistan and i want to go to china on visit visa....
Asked by Muhammad amer from Pakistan
| Mar. 19, 2018 22:41
it's hard to get chinese visa ?
Asked by yakoub
| Nov. 30, 2012 02:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)