Asked by Linda Lopez from Unites States | Aug. 29, 2012 21:19
About:Chinese Consulate in New York

Mailing visa the to my home.

hi my question i going to apply for visa for Beijing ,hong kong,Macao is it possible if consulate can mail it back to me? I live in New York City. And if could tell me how much postage? or what is the safe way? thank you for your help. p.s my pass port is US citzen

Answers (1)
Answered by Derek | Aug. 30, 2012 04:17
Hi Linda, mailed applications are not accepted and they do not provide mail back service as well. If you do not want to handle this in person, you can send your passport and application to others or an agency, they can pick up visa with pick-up form. BTW, if you hold US passport, you are not required visa to HK for 90 days, and Macao for 30 days.
Related Questions:
What is the mailing address to send my Chinese visa application to in Jamai...
Asked by Karen from Cayman Islands
| May. 16, 2011 21:06
Hi, Do I need to send my passport with fees and form when mailing a visa ap...
Asked by Anne from New Zealand
| Feb. 27, 2012 00:18
Fiancé in China, may teach, may get married!
Asked by Chad from USA
| Jan. 28, 2015 01:45
where is form for payment for visa application for Australian applicant?
Asked by carol from australia
| Dec. 12, 2011 01:19
Where to apply for chinese visa for USA people
Asked by Nyaling from USA
| Aug. 08, 2014 03:00
when will you be closed for chinese new year 2016 in sydney australia
Asked by gaeme quinn from australia
| Nov. 02, 2015 21:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)