Asked by Bjørn Erik Barstad from Norway | Aug. 29, 2012 04:08
About:China Embassy in Norway

Hey - my wife is Chinese and live with me here in Bergen - Norway......

Alos her mother stay with us - and take care of our son born in November 2011 -
My wife wish to go to her hometown with our son over Christmas and New Year to celebrate the Chinese New Year - and bring our son to China and her family - she will stay there for approx. 2 - 3 months together with our son before she is returning here - My wife have as Chinese Passport - Our son have received a Norwegian Passport as he is born here in Norway - our question is - do we need to apply for a Chinese Visa for our son when he is travelling together with our son??

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Aug. 30, 2012 01:02
Yes, you need to apply for a China family visit visa L for your son in advance. His birth certificate is required.
Related Questions:
Hei,I am filipino citizen,I have a student visa here in Norway,I would like...
Asked by Ms.Larie Mae from Oslo
| Jul. 18, 2010 21:22
Norwegian and/or Chinese passport for our baby born in China
Asked by Rene
| Sep. 16, 2011 22:36
Hi, I am Ethiopian by birth but have a Norwegian residence permit and a tra...
Asked by Tedla from Norway
| Mar. 07, 2017 02:55
where to get Fingerprint to Obtain Certificate of No Criminal Conviction in...
Asked by Mae from Norway
| Dec. 21, 2015 21:29
What can i do to get Business Visa and can i apply in norway?
Asked by Ali Hussein abdullahi from Somlaia
| Sep. 17, 2017 22:03
Au Pair Filipino Nationality in Norway planning to travel to Hongkong afte...
Asked by Marjorie Layson from Norway
| Mar. 10, 2012 02:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)