Asked by John from USA | Aug. 28, 2012 15:54
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

changing the duration of each stay

I have just been issued an "F" visa of one year duration, with multiple entries, but only of 30 days each in duration. I am going to be a visiting professor at a Chinese university for a 92-day period, with this information contained in my visa application. Thus I would actually be required to leave the country 3 times during my teaching assignment. What can I (should I) do to get the duration of the visit extended?

Answers (1)
Answered by Cathy | Aug. 29, 2012 04:13
Hi John, the visa you have now is ok because you can just leave for HK or Macao and go back again to start a new entry. If you want to apply for a duration extension of your visa, you may lose multiple entry and get a 3 months visa.
Related Questions:
Dual Entry M visa, how can I stay longer?
Asked by Nathaniel from South Africa
| Feb. 25, 2016 02:56
How long is each duration of stay for a double entry tourist visa?
Asked by Mr.Mark from United Kingdom
| Mar. 15, 2009 22:45
Hello there, What is the meaning of 000 in the duration of each stay in ...
Asked by Mr.dann from Philippines
| Jul. 02, 2010 21:54
my visa is expired this moth , but I does not leave bengal, I want to know...
Asked by xia from China
| Sep. 23, 2012 04:45
chinese visa category l duration 30 each stay and enteries 01. how many day...
Asked by rogers from China
| May. 30, 2011 04:33
what does a 6 months F visa with multiple {M} entry with a duration of each...
Asked by Angela from Kenya
| Jul. 30, 2012 03:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)