Asked by Janet from Australia | Aug. 11, 2012 04:39
About:China Embassy in Australia

Will I need an Invitation from her to visit China and what Visa's will I need?

I am travelling to China for a holiday in November. I will be staying with an Australian friend who is living and working in China at the moment.

Answers (1)
Answered by Hank | Aug. 12, 2012 03:20
You have to ask your Australian friend in China to provide an invitation for you. The letter should include personal information of the invitee, such as the name, gender, date of birth, purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China, as well as information of the inviter, including name of the unit, phone number, address, seal and signature of the legal representative.

In addition, copies of your friend's Chinese residence permit and passport are also necessary.

You should apply for a China tourist visa.
Related Questions:
About invitation letter from a Chinese inviter to visit China
Asked by Jack Rock from Sweden
| May. 22, 2013 02:47
I am a Pakistani national and want to visit my friend in china (Shenzhen). ...
Asked by Mr.Waqar from Pakistan
| Mar. 02, 2010 02:30
my wife is working in china and she is inviting me because she is pregnant ...
Asked by peter from Nigeria
| Jan. 09, 2018 00:10
Visa questionfor Henygang China and for Hong Kong
Asked by Don B from USA
| May. 14, 2017 22:09
British citizen married to Chinese and want to visit PRC with Q2 visa
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Nov. 26, 2013 00:54
Do I need invitation for business visit
Asked by Shakeer Aliyar from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 02, 2015 02:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)