Asked by Ms.HIHOAG | Aug. 07, 2012 22:51
About:China Customs Declaration

Coin Collector

Hi, when i travel to china i wanted to take some old collectable Australian silver coins to swap with chinese collectors. Aprox 6oz Silver, would i have to pay some sort of Duty in or out.
I also want to know if i will need to pay duty on Silver Coins eg 1oz Pandas or gold when leaving China.
Are the rules diffrent in Hong Kong?

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily | Aug. 08, 2012 20:58
Yes, if you take the silver or golden products are over 2oz, you need to declare and pay the duty.
If you go out with these kinds of articles, you still have to pay the duty.
The rules are different between Hong Kong and mainland. You do not need to pay for the tax when you go into Hong Kong, but you need to declare.
Related Questions:
Can china use china coin yi yuan ( flower coin year 1998 )?
Asked by Voeng from Cambodia
| Feb. 27, 2013 00:36
Is there any place in Qingdao to buy collector coins? Or to buy gold and si...
Asked by Nick from USA
| Dec. 06, 2015 21:29
Which bookstore has large collection of Chinese books on antique coin?
Asked by Mrs.Chen from Singapore
| Nov. 10, 2009 20:41
The Shiyan railway station has left luggage or coin lockers? What time do y...
| May. 01, 2015 21:00
Shall I bring 30 gram gold coin from China to india?
Asked by Anonymous from India
| Dec. 16, 2016 03:30
We have a bronze coin from the China ministery of China, Pls check if there...
Asked by akhil from india
| Jan. 26, 2012 00:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)