Asked by Najmun Nahar from Bangladesh | Jul. 26, 2012 09:58
About:China Embassy in Japan

Do I need transit visa in China

I am Bangladeshi citizen studding in Japan, will go to summer vacation in Bangladesh august 3, i have an airport change in Shanghai and a long transit in Kunming (1 day). My airline inform me just now. Do I need to take visa from japan. and on the way back I also Have airport change in Shanghai. Please let me know.Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 27, 2012 02:48
For your transit from Japan to Bangladesh, the two stopovers in China require a transit visa. You can apply in Japan. On the way back, no visa is required if your transit is less than 24 hours without leaving the airport.
Related Questions:
I have a US passport and I have 5 hours stop in CAN Airport. In Route to I...
Asked by EDUARDO ARANA from United States
| Oct. 12, 2015 20:50
Please im travelling to Hong Kong but will be transiting in Shanghai for a ...
Asked by julie from Nigeria
| Aug. 28, 2016 22:05
I have Indian Passport. Flight CZ 3062 CAN (Baiyun, Guangzhou) 12 hrs trans...
Asked by Nutan Prasad from India
| Jan. 21, 2017 20:09
I'm Pakistani passport holder and traveling to manila via Beijing. Got 11 h...
Asked by Danyal Ahmed from Pakistan
| Feb. 19, 2017 20:51
I am travelling from pakistan to mexico city transit layover 6 hours in sha...
Asked by Ahmed from Pakistan
| Jul. 12, 2017 20:53
Im from nepal and working in macao SAR China and I have about 10 hrs transi...
Asked by Ganesh Gurung from Nepal
| Aug. 16, 2018 19:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)