Asked by Dr Aileen McConnell from BC Canada | Jul. 19, 2012 14:06
About:Chinese Consulate in Vancouver

Require Name of Chinese Consul General in Vancouver 1991-1992........was it Mr An Wen Bin?

My request is for the name of the Consul General in Vancouver in 1991-1992. At that time my late husband, Dr Fleming McConnell and I met with Mr. An Wen Bin, ( this is his name as I recall it ) , when he came to Victoria to visit The Lester B. Pearson college of The Pacific. That visit was to begin negotiations to have students from Suzhou attend the College here on Vancouver Island. I need his name forthe introduction to a book being written at the School in Suzhou to celebrate the 20 years since that visit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 20, 2012 02:57
Yes, you are right. The consul General in Vancouver was Mr. An Wenbin 安文彬 from 1990.04 to 1994.08.
Related Questions:
I would like to know what documents required to apply for Hong Kong Visa to...
Asked by Rosemarie Than Maung from Myanmar
| Dec. 30, 2015 19:55
How do you address a letter to the consul general of the peoples republic o...
Asked by tracy from south africa
| Apr. 24, 2012 22:31
Where do we take our visa application in Perth? The Consul General address ...
Asked by Amana from Australia
| Jul. 03, 2012 22:10
Dear Consul General: I am a US citizen and applying for a Z-visa. I am l...
Asked by Ms.Yu from USA
| May. 13, 2010 04:18
I am an Australian PR holding a Singapore passport, applying for Chinese Vi...
Asked by Paul from Australia
| Jul. 07, 2011 04:25
Hi Consul, I will plan a trip to apply my Visa to China (come in person to...
Asked by Mr.Xiao Q1 from USA
| Mar. 14, 2011 20:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)