Asked by tashi norbu from tibet | Jul. 19, 2012 01:05
About:China Embassy in India

i got a chinese visa from china embassy in new delhi. to permit tibet.

i was returned to India. actually, i hear that visa valid is 2 years. but i was stayed in Tibet 18days. plz i use this visa next year. is no or yes .

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jul. 19, 2012 01:23
Please check your China visa carefully, if the ENTRIES of your visa is 02 or M, you can use it next year if it is valid until then. But if it is 01, it is for single entry only. And you have already used up the entries on your visa. So, you need to apply for a new China visa if you want to visit China again.
Related Questions:
I am a Trindadian citizen and my Wife is an Indian Citizen. We got married...
Asked by Mr.Maharaj from Trinidad
| Apr. 06, 2011 04:07
Dear sir i am abdul mateen and i have a got an indian passport bearing num...
Asked by Mr.mateen from india
| Aug. 29, 2009 04:39
Hi, I have a Indian passport and US green card living in New Jersey. I a...
Asked by Mrs.Jenna from USA
| Jun. 06, 2010 00:39
I wish to travel to china and tibet in June 2010. I have already got a chin...
Asked by Ms.Soumya from India
| Jun. 07, 2010 21:09
I wish to go to china as a tourist. besides Dunhuang and Xian, I wish to go...
Asked by Ms.shashi from india
| Mar. 28, 2010 21:37
Would appreciate if someone could enlighten me on China Visa requirement. I...
Asked by Mr.Ahmad from Malaysia
| Apr. 17, 2011 20:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)