Asked by onyeagba williams from Nigeria | Jul. 15, 2012 23:10
About:Universities Enrolling Foreign Students

i am looking for a university i can do my masters. under material science in english

helo, i am williams from nigeria. i am a graduate of industrial physics (BS.c). i am looking for the most suitable and affordable university in china to run my masters degree program in. i wish to run my masters under material science and engineering or medical physics taught in english language. how do i achieve this?

Answers (1)
Answered by Michelle | Jul. 16, 2012 01:31
Yes, there are some universities in China provide English courses on your major in master degrees, but you still need to submit the scores of your Chinese exams such as HSK.
You can search the universities on the Internet to choose a suitable university and their websites will tell you how to apply for their universities.
Since China is so big and has many universities, so I cannot give a name list of the universities. If you can give me some of your favorite places such as Beijing, Shanghai, then I may help you to pick up some universities.
Related Questions:
I pursue my Bechlors in Computer Science (BSCS Hon), Now i wana to Masters ...
Asked by Mr.shahidali from Pakistan
| Feb. 11, 2011 02:54
I am looking for a University that offers the Masters course in Human Resou...
Asked by suli from Fiji
| Aug. 07, 2013 21:01
further my education
Asked by Lloyd Antwi from Ghana
| Sep. 26, 2018 02:33
How is medical course in Zhengzhou
Asked by Harish from India
| Jun. 16, 2013 21:23
visa in shaghai
Asked by veev from Niger
| May. 03, 2018 04:19
Dear Sir I am Mushtaq from Pakistan..Sir I am graduated in Textile Engineer...
Asked by Mr.Mushtaq from Pakistan
| Mar. 02, 2011 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)