Asked by Tanya from Canada | Jul. 04, 2012 07:23
About:China Embassy in Canada

Hi, Im going to visit China for 3 weeks next month. and what do I need to obtain a visa?

Im a Canadian Citizen, but my former nationality is Chinese. Do I need to bring my Chinese passport? are the fees the same doing it in the embassy or the travel agency? Can you tell me the location of the embassy? I live in Whitby, Ontario. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jul. 04, 2012 21:55
Your application should be handed into CVASC in Toronto. If you applying for the China visa with your foreign passport for the first time, you need to provide the original Chinese passport, and the photocopy of the data page and extension page of the passport. It is cheaper if you apply by yourself at the center.
Address of CVASC: Suite 1501, University Center, 393 University Avenue, Toronto
Related Questions:
Is there a restriction on me getting a new Tourist Visa?
Asked by Benjamin King from Australia
| Jul. 19, 2018 20:53
What steps do i need to take to take in order to obtain an entry permit?
Asked by Nathan from Japan
| Apr. 11, 2015 04:21
Hi, I am an Indonesia citizen, im going to stay in Hong Kong for 4 weeks an...
Asked by Mr.Leon from Indonesia
| May. 30, 2009 22:38
Hi, Im travelling to Hongkong next month, I wanted to visit also shenzen. ...
Asked by Mrs.ken from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2010 01:36
visit Beijing on the end of a ship cruise for 3 nights
Asked by Celeste oliveira from Portugal
| Jul. 20, 2016 22:33
Hi im holding philippine passport and going to hongkong next week for 3 day...
Asked by Ms.mae from Philippines
| Nov. 21, 2010 03:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)