Asked by Dyson from Sri Lanka | Jul. 04, 2012 05:45
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Is it possible to grant my gf a tourist visa if she's not employed??

If the applicant doesn't have a job here in Philippines but have soe supportive documents from the foriegn boyfriend that want to to him in china for a tour would you consider to give a tourist visa? For example she has all the documents need and supporting documents from the foriegn bf but the lady doesn't have a job but she's always out of the country almost every month just for 2 or 3 days of traveling if she apply for china tourist visa would u guys considered her to grant her visa even she doesn't have a job and don't have the ITR but has 100k plus money on her account to show?? Im asking this coz I want to take my gf with me in china sometime next month for 4 to 5 days I want to know what is the supporting documents does she will need from me, coz I heard you guys very strict about the applicants she should be employed but I stop her from working at the hotel before as she always traveling with me but now it's a big problem for her to grant a visa b'coz she don't have a job?? Pls be kind to reply of my question thanks and best regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle | Jul. 04, 2012 22:34
Yes, she can apply for a tourist visa to China even if she is not employed. It is possible if she can provide bank statement that if efficient for travel. BTW, her previous visa to other countries are helpful for her visa application to China.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to have a tourist visa if you have previously had a z visa? ...
Asked by Ellen from Philippines
| Sep. 29, 2012 01:38
I'm I possible to get through
Asked by Jessica from Ph
| Oct. 16, 2017 21:50
For a single entry visa how much days I could be allowed to stay in china?
Asked by Akshay from India
| Jul. 30, 2015 21:42
Good Morning! I have a question regarding about the extension of visa of my...
Asked by Mr.jonathan from Philippines
| Jun. 16, 2009 21:17
Is it ok if i will apply for a tourist visa and i cant provide documents re...
Asked by Mr.lame from Mars
| Jan. 23, 2010 19:16
im american visiting hk with my filipina gf..we wanted to go into china jus...
Asked by Mr.kevin from usa
| Feb. 27, 2011 02:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)