Asked by sara/rami from UAE | Jun. 30, 2012 14:29
About:China Visa

Is it possible for me to travel to great wall of china from macau with my macau visa?

hi!is it possible for me to travel to great wall of china from macau with my macau visa?by the way my nationality is syrian and my wife is from philippines...any visa we need as well for my 2kids and 1 infant coz we are coming from dubai.

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank | Jul. 01, 2012 02:38
No, you need to apply for a separate visa for your trip to the great wall, so you need to apply for a Macau visa and a China visa for your trip. Your wife is Filipino passport holder, so you just need to apply for a visa to mainland China, since Filiinos are exempt from visa to Macau for no more than 30 days.
Related Questions:
hi me and my bf from belgium will meet in macau on april 17, 2010... he lik...
Asked by Ms.zemlene from Philippines
| Apr. 27, 2010 05:08
Hi, Me and my family will be in Macau from December 31 to January 6 and ...
Asked by Mr.Reden from Philippines
| Nov. 27, 2009 21:15
We will spend our vacation in Macau on the third week of April. Can we visi...
Asked by EMMANUEL CARIAGA from Philippines
| Apr. 01, 2014 03:06
What if I have an invitation to my friend from macau, and I will stay from ...
Mr.BENJIE from Philippines
| Aug. 25, 2009 04:45
Can I visit Mainland China with Macau Visa
Asked by Rifki from Sri Lanka
| May. 03, 2016 03:30
im in macau now and id love to go to great wall of china
Asked by chris
| Aug. 03, 2011 20:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)