Asked by Ms.DAYLIN | Jun. 27, 2012 08:45
About:China Embassy in Philippines

General Information for a tourist visa to visit a friend of mine in Shanghai

Hi everyone!I'm planning to get a tourist visa to visit a friend of mine in Shanghai China and his not a Chinese citizen his a Greek nationality working and residing in Shanghai my question is if i apply a tourist visa i cannot submit a hotel reservation because he want me to stay in his apartment while I'm in Shanghai for a week it is enough if ever i only submit the invitation letter together with his address contact information, his residence visa,his passport information page and his bank certificate?do i submit the original invitation letter or by email form and just be printed?do i still need to show my bank statement of account?if someone's sponsor me?and what is the format of invitation letter?And what other documents do i need except those i mention above?
Hope you can help me guys!Thank you and more power!

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 27, 2012 21:28
You need to submit the original invitation letter. As to the form, your friend can refer to the form on the internet or the invitation letter that travel agency issues. There is no need to show your bank statement of account. You only need to provide your friend's bank certificate. You still need your friend sponsorship letter and your Original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad. If you are employed persons, you also provide an employment certificate; company ID, SSS ID and contributions, TIN ID and latest ITR.
Related Questions:
Map of China, General Tourist Information
Asked by Guest from USA
| Jan. 14, 2013 20:55
Chinese Tourist visa for a friend
Asked by Mihitha from China
| Jun. 14, 2018 22:40
L Visa for a friend
Asked by wanda from China
| Jul. 16, 2017 21:41
Landing in Shanghai from Thailand and go back to Thailand
Asked by Armin from Germany
| Oct. 17, 2017 04:22
Visiting a foreign friend
Asked by Sana from Pakistan
| May. 23, 2018 22:52
i want some information for L type visa.... 1,My friend in invited me fo...
Asked by Mr.muhammad aslam from paksitan
| Feb. 07, 2010 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)