Asked by ALIAH from UAE | Jun. 27, 2012 07:25
About:China Visa Exemption

Do my 2 British & 1 Australian bosses need china visa for multiple business trip?

My 2 British & 1 Australian bosses will now often visit China for business trip from UAE. If they need visa then what are all the requirements for the visa application? Is it possible for Multiple Entry Visa either for 6mos or 1 year?

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 27, 2012 21:36
The following documents are needed :
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding GCC applicants);
3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;
4. One passport photo (and the photos of the applicant's accompanying persons included in his/her passport if they plan to travel with the applicant.);
5. Copies of the data pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa.
6. A No-objection letter from the applicant's company;
7. An invitation from CHINA with a copy of the inviter's license.

It would not be hard for your bosses to get a multi-entry visa valid for 6 month or 1 year. Just have a try!
Related Questions:
Is Ticket and Hotel booking needed in applying for Business Visa to China?
| Oct. 10, 2016 03:53
Going to Beijing for 2 days then ship back to Australia
Asked by Margaret from Australia
| Sep. 16, 2016 02:13
Applying China visa from Australia
Asked by Alex from United Kingdom / Australia
| Nov. 22, 2011 19:07
Business Visit to China
Asked by Mukheem Ahmed from Saudi Arabia
| May. 30, 2012 03:08
i am a australian passport holder and my chinese business visa expired on 2...
Asked by Mr.allen from austalia
| Oct. 28, 2009 01:01
what documents would be required for a 12 month multiple entry visa to Chin...
Asked by SHariff from European Union
| Jun. 27, 2011 21:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)