Asked by sarah | Jun. 24, 2012 01:15
About:Chinese Embassy in UAE

Due to cancel UAE visa, am I eligible for Chinese visa?

I currently have a valid UAE visa (irish resident) but I am leaving my job soon so I will have it cancelled before I am due to enter China. I have not yet applied for the Chinese visa. Is it possible to enter China without a UAE visa that is valid for the next 6 months? If so, will I need a letter of no objection from my employer as my employment will be terminated soon?

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank | Jun. 24, 2012 03:33
If you plan to apply for a visa in UAE, your UAE resident visa must have more than 6 months validity left. I'm not sure the no objection from your employer will be accepted as the substitute by the visa officers there, you may confirm this with them directly by Tel: 02 4434276 or Fax: 02 4436835.
Related Questions:
i hold an indonesian passport and HKID since i am studying in Hong Kong.
Asked by Amanda from Indonesia
| Apr. 11, 2017 03:52
Hi, I would like to visit Hong Kong for 5 days at the end of September
Asked by Ene Veronica from Romania
| Sep. 01, 2016 21:46
i am a Pakistani citizen but residence of USA and UAE both, can i get a 72h...
Asked by Ali from UAE
| Jul. 18, 2018 03:41
how can i cancel my chinese visa
Asked by sahik haneef from India
| Oct. 09, 2014 01:29
I'm a Malaysian and if I enter through Luohu (Lo Wu) Port by train from Hon...
Asked by Leena from Singapore
| Oct. 18, 2016 22:09
22 hours layover in guangzhou
Asked by RYAN from UAE
| Mar. 29, 2016 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)