Asked by Mr Haig from Australia | Jun. 18, 2012 10:15
About:China Embassy in Hungary

Australian tourist in Hungary requiring a Single Entry Chinese Tourist Visa

There was no time in Australia to obtain a Chinese Tourist Visa.

I will soon be an Australian tourist in Hungary for less than 1 week. As a tourist, I will have no residence permit or visa for Hungary.

I aim to begin a booked, overland travel company tour from Budapest to Beijing. I have all purchased travel tour documents/itinerary in China/Chinese accomodation details, valid passport, one passport-sized photo and will complete forms V2011A and V2011B.

I would like to stay in Beijing for at least 4 days. I therefore need a Single Entry Chinese Tourist Visa.

May this this Chinese Tourist Visa be obtained by me, an Australian citizen, a tourist in Hungary, with no Hungarian legal status ? Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,
Mr Haig

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 19, 2012 02:34
I think you can enquiry the embassy for exact answer by this number:+36-1-4133373 (for Visa). Actually, from the imformation I obtained, there requires no resident permit, so there is big possibilities to get the visa there. Hope this may help. Good luck!
Related Questions:
Nigerian student with residence in Hungary.
Asked by Uchenna Ozoemenam from Nigeria
| Jun. 23, 2016 22:58
Visa on arrival in XIAMEN
Asked by Mark from Germany
| Aug. 02, 2015 01:12
how much is a Single Entry Tourist Visa?
Asked by S. Ortega from USA
| Feb. 26, 2015 20:46
Can Australian citizen apply re-entry tourist visa in Beijing?
Asked by Benny coa from Australia
| Apr. 23, 2016 02:04
I have an Australian passport, can i apply for a single entry tourist visa ...
Asked by Earl from Australia
| Jun. 09, 2011 23:12
tourist visa fee for an indian for single entry and double entry?
Asked by vijay from India
| Oct. 12, 2013 03:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)