Asked by azeek from Italy | Jun. 04, 2012 14:21
About:China Embassy in Italy

i am from italy. i need busies visa one year, how can i get visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 04, 2012 20:14
Hi, Azeek, you should go to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center to obtain a single-entry or double-entry visa. A multi-entry visa is difficult to get, but you can have a try. You need to bring the following documents:
1. Original passport which has more than six months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages;
2. One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it;
3. A copy or the original Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit or a Confirmation letter of Invitation issued by an Authorized Unit in China. Otherwise, you should provide an invitation letter from China and the return ticket or the hotel order.
Related Questions:
From Somalia live italy
Asked by Abdullahi Ali Hussein from Italy
| Jan. 09, 2018 01:45
i need italy visa from china.
Asked by Mr.mostak hasan from Bangladesh
| Jul. 19, 2009 06:10
I will be travelling through Italy this October
Asked by Brian from USA
| Sep. 09, 2016 02:37
I am an American living in Venice, Italy. I need to get a work visa to wor...
Asked by Mr.Aramis de la Nuez from USA
| Apr. 02, 2009 20:37
I have a student visa in china and want to visit Italy during my summer bre...
Asked by T from Ethiopia
| Feb. 29, 2016 21:00
hello, am Anthony from Nigerian i live in PADOVA Italy pls how will i apply...
Asked by Mr.Anthony from Nigerian
| Mar. 22, 2011 03:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)