Asked by Sonu from India | May. 27, 2012 09:50
About:Marriage Registration in China

Hi, i am planning to marry my Chinese girl friend, i was told to get Single status certificate.

As i am not in my country, I enquired the same with our country's embassy, i was told to give a letter declaring that i am single and they will attest it later. Can come one help me if this document will be good enough to present in china.

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank | May. 28, 2012 03:31
Your single status letter should be attested by the local embassy of your country and then authenticated by the local China embassy again. Besides this letter, your birth certificate also has to be through the same formalities. Nayway, you'd better consult the local China embassy or consulate about this once more to make a good preparation for your marriage in China. Congratulations to you and wish you a happy marriage life!
Related Questions:
hi i'm going to marry a chinese girl; i get my single status certificate &...
Asked by Mr.ALIREZA from Iran
| Aug. 24, 2010 03:02
hi, my girl friend is chinese and lives in beijing. i am pakistani. we want...
Asked by Mr.khuram from Pakistan
| Sep. 04, 2010 01:26
Hi, I am planning to marry with my China girl friend who are hukou in S...
Asked by Mr.Edwin T from Malaysia
| Mar. 16, 2011 01:05
Marry a Chinese man overseas
Asked by In from Indonesia
| Jun. 22, 2017 02:46
prcedure for malaysian girl marrying chinese boyfriend in China
Asked by gan from Malaysia
| Mar. 14, 2015 04:17
possible work permit in china if spouse is chinese ?
Asked by shaikh sanwar from India
| Nov. 28, 2016 19:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)