Asked by NUnu from Australia | May. 23, 2012 23:41
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Can I post passport registered mail to get visa to china

I am 43 female married to australian, he is tourist visa in china for 1 month and extend his visa today for 1 more month in china, I living in Udon 600klm from bangkok can I send my visa application and feeB1000 to BKK by registered post with return envelope for processing, I wish to see see china with my husband in China on tourist visa, but I am unable to spend the time going to BKK inperson to put visa application in , if I post my passport and fee visa form with return post envelope will the Bangkok embassy process my application

Nunu Burns

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 24, 2012 04:26
Chinese embassy in Bangkok does not accept mail application, you can send your application to others, friends or anyone you trust or a travel agency if you do not want to go in person.
Related Questions:
I am applying for a visa by post for our family of 4 as we live 3 hours awa...
Asked by Mrs. urquhart from australia
| Feb. 13, 2011 03:30
,I have a china post registered air mail RB504541610CN, I can't track it he...
Asked by Sari from USA
| Sep. 09, 2013 10:30
I am staying in Gujarat, INDIA and I want to apply for the china visa
Asked by CHINTAN PANDYA from India
| May. 24, 2011 22:26
China Post International Mail
Asked by Sho from Nigeria
| Nov. 30, 2017 20:44
hi, i want to send a watch in UK via china post as a registered mail. how ...
Mr.RJD111206 from Philippines
| Apr. 27, 2011 02:44
China Post Registered Air Mail- RA021596597CN
Asked by Jeannette Springer from Trinidad and Tobago
| Jun. 05, 2011 01:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)