Asked by Sarah from France | May. 22, 2012 20:41
About:Chinese Consulates in South Korea

French in korea, where to apply for a chinese visa ?

I'm French, currently visiting Korea. I would like to apply for a chinese tourist visa but I have been told that I couldn't apply through a travel agency and that I had to go directly to the consulate. But on the site, I see that the consulate doesn't accept individual application...

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 22, 2012 22:28
Hi, Sarah, I hear from a friend that aliens need Alien Resident Certificate when applying visa in Korea, so sorry to tell you that you can not apply in Korea either through which way you have mentioned.Since you are exempted from visa to HK, I suggest you first go to HK, and apply a China visa there at the Office of the Commission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of P.R.C. in HKASAR. Good luck!
Related Questions:
How to apply china visa for french passport holder working in Singapore ?
Asked by Singapore from European Union
| Jun. 08, 2011 04:09
Living in Kerala and holding a French passport
Asked by Nassar Shah from India
| Jan. 23, 2018 21:05
South Korea in China for foreigner
Asked by Alex from France
| Apr. 19, 2013 03:00
Can a French Passport Holder Apply for Chinese Visa whilst on a visit to In...
Asked by Charu Sabale from India
| Jun. 02, 2016 21:02
living in french overseas territories
Asked by Chris from St.Martin
| Feb. 14, 2014 02:22
French guy as tourist in Thailand need to apply for a Chinese Visa. Will it...
Asked by DEVILLERS FAN from France
| Nov. 04, 2011 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)