Asked by Ryan Beltran from USA | May. 21, 2012 03:07
About:China Visa Fees

Chinese Visa Renewal for US Passport


My current Chinese Visa expires on July 21, 2012. I am returning back to the States at the end of July, however, and would like to know what my options are. It appears that I could incur the fine for every day that I am in China past the date of expiration. What is that fee per day?

I would like to find a way to renew the Visa and get the same "one-year, 90 day multiple entry" Visa that I have right now. Is there any way to get that? Or would I have to return to the States to do so? Can it be done in China or Hong kong. I currently live in Guangzhou.

Please get back to me when you can. I appreciate your help.


Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 21, 2012 04:43
You can submit your application for visa extension in local PSB before your visa expires. Generally, you will be issued a visa for another 30 days. The one year multiple entry visa is difficult to get, but possible to get in US. Make sure never overstay in China, the fine is RMB 500 per day according to regulation, and it may affect your future entry to China.
Related Questions:
Sir, I am from Cameroon studying in China, i wish to renew my my passport ...
Asked by chia from Cameroon
| Jan. 11, 2016 19:57
What is the passport renewal fee for a PRC issued passport held by a Chinee...
Asked by Roy Walker from USA
| Feb. 05, 2014 02:33
Where can I find the passport renewal application form for a PRC issued pas...
Asked by Roy Walker from USA
| Feb. 05, 2014 02:34
When the passport is at the office for visa renewal can i travel within the...
Asked by Sam from Indonesia
| Aug. 06, 2016 23:00
My children visa
Asked by Linda from USA
| May. 14, 2018 01:35
do I need an appointment for submitting a Chinese passport renewal
Asked by Ping chau from Canada
| May. 11, 2017 21:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)