Asked by NICOLAS from Singapore | May. 20, 2012 20:46
About:China Visa Application Requirements

China tourist visa for Employment Pass holder who is working in Singapore

Hi Linda,
I'm a Employment Pass holder who is working in Singapore and I intend to go to China for a holidays
there most likely in mid June. My question is whtr I need to apply China visa in Singapore to enter China for my holidays and what are the requirements form, docs that I need to submit together for the application of China visa. I need just a single entry pls explain SPR,WP,EP,STP,DP?
Thank you once again for your kind adv and assistance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 21, 2012 02:56
If your plan to visit China in mid June, you'd better start visa application now, fill both the Form V2011A and V2011B. EP is the Employment Pass that you hold. So, bring to the office with it.
Related Questions:
British citizen working in Singapore with an Employment Pass
Asked by Steven from United Kingdom
| Nov. 26, 2017 23:57
Hi i am a srialankan passport Holder working in Singapore under Employme...
Asked by Ms.Inoma from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 14, 2010 02:28
Hi, I am currently a Employment pass holder living with my family in Singa...
Asked by Mr.Arvind from Singapore
| Dec. 08, 2009 03:17
Tourist or Transit Visa
Asked by Jamal from Singapore
| Feb. 01, 2012 21:52
Hi, I'm a Malaysian currently working full-time with a P1 Employment Pass i...
Asked by Mr.Jerry from Malaysia
| Mar. 08, 2011 20:42
Hello, I am filipino working as Employment Pass in singapore, can i proc...
Asked by Mr.Zi from Philippines
| May. 15, 2009 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)