Asked by Emekor Suzzy Gaglo from Ghana | May. 08, 2012 11:47
About:Chinese Embassy in Ghana

Application for attachment

Dear Sir,
Am a Ghanaian lady of 20years of age, a student of the university of Cape Coast Ghana, offering Tourism and Hospitality Management. I will like to do my attachment at Huangshan attractions for three months next year 2013.
What are the requirements that I need to have to be able to make it successful to build my future career. I have never travel outside Ghana.

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 08, 2012 22:14
1.You need a F visa, and an invitation letter from Huangshan Scenic Spot or Huangshan Tourism Bureau is required. Do you have the invitation letter;
2. Supposing that you have got the invitation letter, together with the following documents, you can get a F visa, otherwise, it is very difficult for you to get a visa to China.
(1)Flight and hotel itinerary
(2)Photocopy and original of business registration certificate and tax clearance or IRS.
(3)Photocopy and original passport valid for more than six (6) months and must have at least two pages for visa purposes.
(5)Proof of economic guarantee (such as personal bank account statement or pay slips from employer current for at least four months) both original and photocopy.
(6)Completed visa application form with one white background passport size picture.
Related Questions:
Student elective study in china
Asked by Mrs Lee from SingaporeAir
| Apr. 11, 2018 01:44
Respectedable Friend, Some members from All Pakistan Marble Industries A...
Asked by Mr.M. Sarwar from Pakistan
| Mar. 01, 2010 04:07
what type of visa i can apply? is it Business type or Tourist Type ?
Asked by Patrice Monthe from Cameroon
| May. 22, 2015 03:46
What & How to pack for 3 months in China
Asked by AK from Singapore
| Jul. 11, 2017 21:35
Hi, I'm a Singaporean and I'm having an attachment in Taiwan. I want to go ...
Asked by Ms.Ang from Singapore
| Dec. 15, 2008 01:56
My wife and I are flying to Beijing on March 25 from Toronto by Air Canada ...
Asked by Mr.David N. Fenn from Canada
| Feb. 01, 2010 04:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)