Asked by Juan Lerdo from Mexico | May. 03, 2012 14:17
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Can I apply for the Tibet and Buthan visa staying in Bangladesh?

My passport is Mexican and have not got enough time to process it because my plane pleaves in 10 days, so what dp you recomend me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 03, 2012 21:27
1. You mean Tibet Travel Permit and Bhutan Visa, right?
2. As to the Tibet Travel Permit, you are required to join a group organized by a travel agency and the travle agency will get the permit for you. It is the only way of getting a Tibet Travel Permit; But you should apply for a China tourist visa first.
3. As to the Bhutan Visa, you can apply at the Bhutan embassy or consulate in Bangladesh. If your time is limited, you can ask for express service or rush service, which will allow you getting the visa in one or two days.
Related Questions:
can bangladesh passport apply china entry permit from india
Asked by shashish singhal from India
| Feb. 03, 2015 02:47
I am a Canadian national living in Bangladesh. Can I apply for visa in Dhak...
Asked by Sajjad Hussain from Bangladesh
| Apr. 22, 2016 04:11
Hi... I am From Bangladesh. Like To Visit China For Business Purpose. If P...
Asked by Mr.Md.Oamr Faruk from Bangladesh
| Jul. 20, 2010 04:04
Hong Kong Visa Requirement for a Bangladeshi passport holder with permanent...
Asked by Joe from Bangladesh
| Jan. 29, 2013 21:21
Visa on arrival in Shenzhen for Bangladeshi Nationals.
Asked by Huda from Bangladesh
| Dec. 23, 2015 20:35
Dear Sir /Madam I am an Indian citizen and I am on an business trip to ...
Asked by Mr.Abhishek Mishra from India
| Apr. 07, 2009 02:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)