Asked by Somenath Banerjee from India | May. 01, 2012 06:58
About:China Consulates in India

We intend to visit China for 6/7days, as tourist. What type of visa is required ?

We are 4 persons , 2 living in Kolkata & 2 living in New Delhi/Noida.
can we apply for visa in our respective cities/ What documents will be required?
Is it essential to have return tickets before Applying for visa?
When should we apply for visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 02, 2012 04:29
Yes, you can apply in your respective cities, your applications should be submitted to CVASC in New Delhi and Consulate General of China in Kolkata.
Documents are passport, application form for China visa, proof of sufficient finances to cover all expenditures in China (optional but better if any), confirmed return tickets and hotel reservation, covering letter from your company or office (if any).
A single entry China visa is valid for 3 months after issuance, so, apply one or two months before your departure.
Related Questions:
My mother is retired and intend to go and stay in China for 2 years. What t...
Asked by Quek from Singapore
| Apr. 20, 2014 04:44
What are the documents required for a tourist/business visa.I intend to vis...
Asked by Mr.kondal naidu from india
| Feb. 02, 2010 22:57
Cruising from Hong Hong To Beijing calling at Xiamen, Shanghai, Dalien
Asked by Lesley Kaufman from U.K.
| May. 21, 2014 02:16
I am visiting China as a tourist I would like to know in details of the req...
Asked by pallavi gupte from India
| Apr. 23, 2013 03:15
i have been asked to meet with gov offficials but would like to travel ater...
Asked by Mac from USA
| Mar. 13, 2017 22:46
U.K. Passport holders disembarking in Shanghai for 2. Night stay before fly...
Asked by Sharon from Uk
| Dec. 15, 2016 21:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)