Asked by FE from Canada | Apr. 25, 2012 12:55
About:Requirements for Permanent Residence Permit

what visa do we need to to teach in china and my mother or uncle wants to do business in china?


If I would like to teach in china and my mother or uncle wants to do business in china while I'm there teaching English, what visa do we need to do that?

We are north americans (i.e. Canada/american citizens). Do north americans have some visas that allowed them to stay and if it's about to expire they would exit and re-enter or something of that sort?

Please help we are confused. And what's the temporary resdient visa? Please advise! Thank you. Your replies to others that I have read so far are soooo awesome. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Apr. 25, 2012 22:47
1.Your mother, your uncle and you all need to apply a China Work Visa individually.
2. For you to apply a Work Visa, you should first find a teaching job in China, and ask the China employer(say the school) to prepare the required employment approval documents and have them mailed to you.Then apply a work visa from the embassy or consulate together with your original passport with a validity of at least six months and at least 2 blank visa pages, Visa Application Form V2011A , V2011B, two recently-taken colorful passport photos (48mm*33mm) and a Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
3. For your mother and uncle, if they want to do business in China during your teaching period, they both need a Work Visa.They also need an employer to get the required employment documents.
4.After entering China with a Work Visa,you need to apply for a residence permit at the local public security authorities within 30 days.Regularly, this temporary residence permit will allow you to stay in China for a year, and during this period, you can exit and re-enter China freely without a visa.
Related Questions:
What do i need to teach english in Shanghai?
Asked by Mr.Smith from canada
| Jan. 23, 2009 00:38
1) I have a Category F which expires in November. Is this a business visa? ...
Asked by Kathryn Wright from USA
| May. 30, 2017 20:13
Myself and a colleague are visiting supplier to our company based in both H...
Asked by Chris Williams from England
| Feb. 14, 2015 00:36
Do I need a business or tourist visa?
Asked by Michael Amspaugh from United States
| Apr. 23, 2017 21:09
Working visa, and business visa
Asked by Ken from Canada
| Jan. 02, 2017 01:00
Australian couple to China - Defacto partner to teach in China and I would ...
Asked by Nick from Australia
| Aug. 02, 2018 18:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)