Asked by Nathan from USA | Apr. 25, 2012 04:28
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

HELP!! US Citizen needing to get a working visa or a business visa, either/or for multiple entries.

I'm a US citizen. i've been in and out of China with L (tourist), F (business), visas for the past four years. i don't have a bachelor's degree or any working experience information. and for the past four years, i didn't know anything about the system, so i've been finding visa companies that accept fees to get visas done for me. i am employed now with a chinese company and i'm stuck with a problem with me needing these certificates, such as the employment proof and college degree. i'm tired of having to go through the visa company that i did my visas with every year with a massive fee and hassles. what options do i have to get a working visa with my company in China. i'm afraid of being blacklisted in china or some sort.... oh and my category of the work i do is the film industry.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ford | Apr. 26, 2012 01:33
If you don't want to apply for the visa through a visa company, you may just go to the China embassy or consulate which holds consular jurisdiction over the state in which you reside to apply for the visa yourself. The documents listed below are necessary for a China work visa application:
1. Your original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page and a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page.
2. A truthfully completed and signed China visa application form affixed with one recent, front view, 48mm x33mm size photo.
3. photocopy of the original passport's information/photo page and the page containing the previous Chinese visa.
4. The original and a photocopy of an Invitation Letter by a Duly Authorized Unit, or a Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by an authorized Chinese agency.
5. Foreigner Employment Permit issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of China.
6. physical exam record by a state hospital
Related Questions:
Business Visa application to China for a Australian citizen not living in A...
Asked by Allan from Turkey
| Feb. 15, 2012 01:26
Trinidad and Tobago citizen in the US needing to visit Hong Kong what is th...
Asked by Earl from USA
| Sep. 14, 2012 03:42
I am a US Citizen who is currently working and living in Seoul Korea. I wan...
Asked by Ms.Steph from USA
| Dec. 08, 2010 03:03
I received my invitation letter to apply for a business M visa trade fair. ...
Asked by abhishek from india
| Jul. 12, 2016 22:28
I am finnish citizen and now I am working as musician on the cruise ship Az...
Asked by Mr.Franciszek Gajewski from Finland
| Jan. 23, 2011 02:54
Getting Multiple Entry 12-month Validity China Visa in Tokyo
Asked by dyoo from USA
| Jan. 21, 2014 21:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)