Asked by sabit rahim from China | Apr. 22, 2012 05:31
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

What are the requirements for my parents in law to apply for visas to visit me in China?

i am studying in beijing, i stay with my family, my father in law and mother in law want to visit me in beijing, which kind of documents need to show in embassy in pakistan

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Apr. 23, 2012 02:37
Your parents in law can apply for family visit visa. The requirements include:
1. applicants’ passport and photocopies of the first 2 pages;
2. recent passport photos;
3. visa application form V2011A;
4. local police character/clearance certificate; statement and round-trip tickets;
6. Invitation letter from direct relative to visit;
7. relationship documents (original and photocopy attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad);
8. Inviter's photocopy of identity documents such as passport, identity card or residence booklet, etc.
9. Applicants are encouraged to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.
Related Questions:
hello there! my parents are holding residence visas in dubai, may i know th...
Asked by Mrs.maria from Philippines
| Oct. 11, 2010 21:15
Visiting HongKong in tourist visa.Wants to visit Macao.
Asked by Suraj from HongKong
| Nov. 03, 2013 02:30
planning to visit my sister in law who has a chinese citizen husband
Asked by charissa from Philippines
| Aug. 29, 2016 04:53
Visa Application for me and my husband both have Canadian passport
Asked by Carol from Canada
| Aug. 11, 2014 22:09
L Visa for Parents in Law
Asked by Tharindu from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 02, 2013 22:57
Hello I live in Beijing and my parents are scheduled to come visit in May....
Asked by Mrs.Pamplin-Bailey from China
| Mar. 08, 2011 01:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)