Asked by Jessie from Usa | Apr. 14, 2012 01:00
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

Can Chinese visa be changed after it's issued egarding to days of stay?

I bought fly ticket to china. Duration days are 63 days. But i made a mistake When I applyed Chinese visa. I filled the form only 60 day. The result is I got 60 days visa! Can I apply again and ask them a change? Will they issue me a new visa or they won't give me one? If I change my return date on my flight, I have to pay 200$ fee.
Can someone answer?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Apr. 14, 2012 04:04
Don't worry, if the duration of stay on your China visa is 60 days, you can extend it before it expires in China. Generally, you will get one month stay on this extension. Visa can not be changed once issue unless you apply for a new one. The new visa may be also not fit your plan as you wish.
Related Questions:
Business changed visas after disagreement
Asked by Rachel from USA
| Apr. 11, 2015 04:37
how can i be issued visa for 7 days stay international conference in Hangzh...
Asked by Ejarra from Ethiopia
| Mar. 29, 2013 01:09
canadian with student visa in Beijing
Asked by Heather from Canada
| Sep. 22, 2014 20:52
obtaining Z visa in China
Asked by Ensabarnur from Jamaica
| May. 30, 2016 03:03
can l stay in for 30 days, after visa expirs when already in China.
Asked by Margaret from Kenya
| Apr. 13, 2016 03:02
Hi, I am from Indian n I am carring multiple visa for 6months . And it is e...
Asked by Khan from India
| May. 21, 2014 03:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)