Asked by nazia khan from UAE | Apr. 02, 2012 06:06
About:Chinese Embassy in UAE

hi i wanted to apply for visit visa to china,i am with a uae visa with indian passport

hi i wanted to apply for visit visa to china,i am with a uae visa with indian passport i am a housewife my husband is working in emirates airlines as cabin crew so jus want to accompany him so pls can u tell me whats the procedure and how do i apply and the requirements,

Answers (1)
Answered by Doris | Apr. 03, 2012 01:04
You may just apply for the visa from the China embassy in UAE with the documents below:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months and Copies of the data pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa;
3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;
4. One passport photo (and the photos of the applicant's accompanying persons included in his/her passport if they plan to travel with the applicant.);
5. Bank statement of your husband to prove that you have enough funds to cover your stay in China.
Related Questions:
hi, i am holding indian passport and am a UAE resident, and want to travel ...
Asked by Mrs.Akanksha from India
| Jan. 10, 2010 04:00
I am an Indian National working in UAE on UAE residence visa and would like...
Asked by Mahesh from UAE
| Sep. 23, 2014 00:58
travelling to china for a business Trip
Asked by SANTHOSH from United Arab Emirates
| Mar. 03, 2016 02:35
I am an Indian passport holder residing in UAE. I have a residence visa/ wo...
Asked by Mr.Althaf from UAE
| May. 11, 2009 23:02
I am on Indian passport residing in Hong Kong and wants to travel to UAE. W...
Asked by Mr.Sumit from India
| Aug. 01, 2009 02:03
Do I get 'Visa on Arrival' at HK airport?
Asked by Sunder Raman from Dubai, UAE
| Sep. 03, 2013 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)