Asked by lee from Malaysia | Apr. 01, 2012 03:00
About:Marriage Registration in China

how can i register with china girl in malaysian

i am malaysian boy, i want married with chinese china girl.Can i bring her in first then process married?how can i process to bring her in?did she need the visa come in malaysian?if i want bring her for travel to singapore ,did she need apply visa? what document she need to bring in for register married? what document i need to bring for register married with her? i am divorced.did i need register married at china also?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa | Apr. 01, 2012 04:56
You should make an equiry about the marriage registration at the corresponding government office in your living place (I mean where you usually register the marriage as Malaysian citizen). Then ask your girl to prepare the required documents from her side well. Next, let her apply for a proper visa to Malaysia with her documents. Finally, you can register your marriage in Malaysia.

Normally, you need to provide the followings to register a marriage:
1. single status certificate of you and her
2. birth certifate of you both
3. official style photos of you together

I'm not sure where there is any difference for the registration in your place. I think you need to register your marriage again at the local municipal Civil Affairs Bureau (Minzheng Ju) of your girl's living place in China.
Related Questions:
Trying to get married in China
Asked by Kim from Malaysia
| Mar. 05, 2018 02:49
I'm a malaysian currently staying in china.. i married a china girl in mala...
Asked by Mr.Louis from Malaysia
| Sep. 07, 2009 02:03
i am malaysian and want to marry a chinese girl,how to apply for her to sta...
Asked by Mr.tan eng wah from Malaysia
| Jun. 22, 2009 21:23
Asked by Ms.rebecca from Malaysia
| May. 13, 2011 22:20
hi! i am a malaysian who married to a chinese. we did not register in malay...
Asked by Ms.julie from malaysia
| Feb. 24, 2010 04:41
prcedure for malaysian girl marrying chinese boyfriend in China
Asked by gan from Malaysia
| Mar. 14, 2015 04:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)