Asked by agustini from vietnam | Mar. 27, 2012 23:05
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

what i need to do to apply the working visa?how long it will take

hi my name agustini, iam from indonesia and currently iam in phanthiet vietnam.
i got a job in china and the company in china sent me the documents ( invitation letter and foreigner working license ) to apply for my working visa. So i want to apply my working visa in chinese embassy/ consular in HCMC, what i need to do to apply the working visa?how long it will take, how much the cost and can i use agent to do that for me or i have to come to the embassy? thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivien | Mar. 28, 2012 01:19
You need to provide the following to apply for the China work visa in HCMC China Emabssy:
1. completely filled China visa application form V2011A & V2011B stuck with a passport sized photo
2. your Indonesian passport with over 6 months validity and more than 2 blank pages
3. copy of the imergency contact information page of your passport
4. invitation letter and foreigner working license from your Chinese employer
5. valid visa or residence permit in Vietnam
Related Questions:
I am syrian passport holder working in Qatar
Asked by Waseem Al Habbal
| Oct. 09, 2012 02:57
I would like to apply a year visa to China , what should I need to do ? and...
Asked by Ms.Tan from Singapore
| Sep. 27, 2009 20:53
Procedure for Canadian Applying for Tourist Visa
Asked by Courtney from Canada
| Feb. 13, 2016 21:31
Dear sir, Try to call since morning but nobody pick up. I am Indonesian ...
Asked by Ms.mariana from indonesia
| Sep. 02, 2009 02:18
What are the requirements to apply a working visa? How long it will take fo...
Asked by Mrs.cervantes from china
| May. 16, 2010 02:41
Australian working in Korea
Asked by Don from Australia
| Apr. 13, 2017 04:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)