Asked by Mr. Jose from KSA | Mar. 26, 2012 02:21
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

I would like to apply for a china visa for a future trip in CHina on december 2012

HI I am a Filipino working in a bank in Riyadh. I would like to apply for a china visa for a future trip in CHina on december 2012. What are the requirements and fees to be applied? Can i ask the help of an accredited travel agent here in Riyadh?

Answers (1)
Answered by May | Mar. 26, 2012 04:12
It's too early for you to apply for the visa now, since the validity of a China visa is usually 3 months only. Passengers are always advised to apply for the China visa around one month ahead of their trip. You have to prepare the followign documents for the visa application:
1. your Saudi Arabia passport with more than 6 months validity and over 2 blank pages
2. photo copy of the personal contact information page of your passport
3. a fully filled visa application form affixed with a passport size photo
4. round-trip air ticket
The visa fee is CNY500. You should apply for the visa through CHINESE COMPETITIVE SPIRIT CO. or Al sandross international Est.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am an Indian Passport Holder and currently working in japan. I have a...
Asked by Rao from Japan
| Oct. 10, 2012 01:58
i would like to apply for a chinese visa (For our side trip in our hongkong...
Asked by Ms.sophie from philippines
| Feb. 24, 2011 00:16
I would like to visit my girlfriend in Chongqing , how can I arrange a Chin...
Asked by Ken Troy from Australia
| Jul. 29, 2011 20:34
Hi, I'm Malaysian and my family plan to go Hong Kong during this December 2...
Asked by Ms.Yap from Malaysia
| Jun. 23, 2009 03:24
Can I use a Category F with M entry type for more than one trip?
Asked by Douglas Fischer from USA
| Dec. 04, 2012 02:17
Residence Permit for Foreigner in the Peoples Republic of China
Asked by Tam
| Aug. 19, 2012 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)