Asked by Mick from United Kingdom | Mar. 25, 2012 12:49
About:China Transit Visa

Visa's for travelling through china on a motorbike

We will be travelling from Kazakhstan and need a visa to get through china to india.... We will be travelling on motor bikes. Then from India we will need to get back through China once toured India to Lous. Then after travellling through Lous, Thialand, Cambodia, Veitnam would like to be able to enter China again to travel to south Korea then we would like to move onto Japan. I wanted to know if there is such a thing as travel Visa which would allow us to enter China at the border on a those occasions. the Travel will be by motorcycle the whole time.. it this possible??


Answers (1)
Answered by May | Mar. 26, 2012 02:14
I counted that you will cross through China three times in total, so you should apply for a multiple entry China visa for this. And you will travel by motorcycle rather than airplane, I'm not sure whether you need other documents for the transit in China. You'd better contact the China Embassy in Kazakhstan to qnquire about this first to make sure a smooth trip.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to go through the Chinese border with a Thai motorbike?
Asked by Dave from Canada
| May. 20, 2015 22:26
Road trip
Asked by Alec from Australia
| Apr. 08, 2018 22:32
travel to Beijing in May 2015 and travelling west along part of the silk ro...
Asked by Ron Krueger from Australia
| Sep. 05, 2014 02:26
New Zealand family visiting China
Asked by Penny from New Zealand
| Apr. 25, 2016 22:48
freight motorbikes?
Asked by liz from Australia
| Oct. 17, 2013 19:54
Are visas to Hong Kong obtained through the Chinese embassy in Uganda? Mary...
| Oct. 31, 2013 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)