Asked by ZG from Singapore | Mar. 25, 2012 09:57
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

Need visa if Visit Mainland->Hong Kong , mainland again

Hi i am Singaporean holding an ordinary i need apply for visa if i make a 15days or less trip to China and then a 7-10days in Hong Kong 7 macua followed by another 15days or less trip to mainland?

That's means i'll be making 2 trips to mainland for 15days or less each and a 7-10days trip in between to hong Kong & Macau

Answers (1)
Answered by May | Mar. 26, 2012 01:11
Ordinary passport holders of Singapore are permitted to enter and stay in China for less than 15 days for each entry for tourism, visiting family or friends, or minor business purposes. And you are also exempt from visa to HK for 90 days and to Macau for 30 days. Thus, I think your schedule works.
Related Questions:
Visiting Hong Kong from Mainland and returning to Mainland
Asked by Martin from Canada
| Aug. 02, 2013 03:24
Hello, I am a BANGLADESHI OFFICIAL passport holder. Do I need Chinese Visa...
Asked by Md Shafiqul Islam from South Korea
| Jun. 11, 2011 01:14
Entering Shenzhen, then Hong Kong, then Shenzhen again
Asked by Wee from Singapore
| Jan. 25, 2015 01:29
we are new zealand citizen, do we need visa to visit mainland china from ho...
Asked by alby from New Zealand
| Mar. 23, 2016 04:57
Am a Canadian citizen. I want to visit Hong Kong and Mainland china, do I n...
| Jul. 19, 2013 03:44
Iam a swazi citizen and want to visit Hong Kong and mainland China,do I nee...
Asked by Thulile E.Ngwenya from Swaziland
| May. 06, 2014 04:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)