Asked by Beth Ann Dahan from USAb | Mar. 23, 2012 14:18
About:China Visa Application in USA

Visas for US and French Citizens

My family will be visiting China in August, 2012. My kids and I are US citizens and my husband is a French citizen but holds a US Green Card. Are the visa procedures the same for all of us? Same application and procedure i.e. presenting the application in person at the Chinese consulate?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | Mar. 23, 2012 22:54
The visa application procedures are same for all of you, the same application and procedure, presenting the application in person at the Chinese consulate. One of your family members can submit the application on behalf of the other members, not all of you need to appear in the embassy. Your husband needs to provide his French passport and the photocopy of its US Green Card. Your kids and you just need to provide US passport.
Related Questions:
our cruise leaves singapore and ends in shanghai, we are uk citizens, do we...
Asked by HYLON SMITH from United Kingdom
| Mar. 18, 2013 02:50
Short stay in shanghai before and after cruise, do we need visas? Australia...
Asked by Garry from Australia
| May. 13, 2013 22:07
Under the new trade agreement with China will there be any changes to Austr...
Asked by Loraine from Australia
| Jun. 20, 2015 22:05
Can US citizens use visa services?
Asked by Sophia from USA
| Jul. 30, 2017 22:22
I have been in China in Feburary and April this year, and need to go again ...
Asked by Mr.Valenzuela from Mexico
| Jun. 01, 2009 03:19
Are US citizens in Thailand getting 6 month multi-entry L visas in to China...
Asked by Ms.K from USA
| Aug. 13, 2010 22:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)