Asked by khan from India | Mar. 22, 2012 01:48
About:Chinese Embassy in India

Conversion of L visa into Z visa

i have come china on L visa can i convert it into Z visa in china with out going back to my home country ?? and in india i stay in hyderabad if i apply from there how many working days will it takes for visa after applying. and what are the necessary documents and Z visa fees......Thanking you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ada | Mar. 22, 2012 04:20
You can't convert a L visa to a Z visa in China. I'm afraid you will have to go back to your country to apply for a China Z visa unless your Chinese employer promised to do it for you. The documents for applying a Z visa are:
1. application form that should be filled appropriately and authentically
2. passport valid for at least six months with at least 2 blank visa pages
3. One recent passport size photograph
4. photocopy of the passport information page
5. A Invitation Letter from a duly authorized Chinese organization, namely, Ministries and Commissions of the State Council, the Government of all Provinces, Autonomous Regions, and Municipalities directly under the Central Government, and Foreign Affairs Offices and Bureaus of Economy and Commerce thereunder
6. Covering letter from you addressed to the visa office
7. Alien Employment License issued by the Ministry of Labor & Social Security
8. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner issued by doctors from an Indian state hospital
Related Questions:
Conversion of L to Z while in China?
Asked by D
| Mar. 01, 2013 02:49
what is the difference between a L-VISA and a Z-VISA
Asked by craig from sweden
| Mar. 04, 2012 00:31
Kindly any one can inform me (pakistani)passport, Extension on L visa for 3...
Asked by Mr.LUCKY from Pakistan
| Mar. 31, 2010 01:55
i was convicted of a felony in 2006 for theft by conversion. can i still ge...
Asked by scotty from united states
| Sep. 04, 2015 03:31
Hello, Firstly thanks for the great page of information, and most impor...
Asked by Mr.Maxine from China
| Mar. 18, 2011 02:41
tourist (L) visa to student (X)
Asked by b from Philippines
| Aug. 11, 2016 21:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)