Asked by Ibtihal from Iraq | Mar. 21, 2012 14:08
About:China Embassy in Iraq

Is it possible to submit the invitation letter to get visa?

Hello I'm an instructor at Baghdad University.I get an invitation to attend a conference in Hong Kong.How can I get the visa ? Is it possible to submit the invitation letter to get visa?Please tell me moreThank you & looking forward for an early reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Elsa | Mar. 21, 2012 21:18
You can't get the Hk entry permit just with the invitation letter, you also need the following documents:
1. Application for Entry Hong Kong (ID 1003A)
2. one recent photograph affixed on page 1 of the application form ID 1003A
3. your valid passport
4. financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc.
5. proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.
6. roun-way air ticket
7. letter issued by your employing company to confirm your proposed business activities in Hong Kong
8. letter issued by a trade body to confirm your attendance at the conference (the invitation letter from the conference may be ok)
Related Questions:
Business visa for Sri lankans
Asked by Dasis Kottage from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 11, 2017 03:51
is it possible to get one year chinese business visa from Ghana with an inv...
Asked by Mr.ANNA from GHANA
| Nov. 07, 2010 01:16
is it possible to get an invitation letter from your tour company if we boo...
Asked by zuira from India
| Jan. 07, 2016 03:44
How do I get a letter of introduction if I am only going on holiday?
Asked by Esther from United Kingdom
| Oct. 22, 2014 20:55
Is there a need to submit the Invitation letter of the company even though ...
Asked by Eden from China
| Jul. 12, 2011 04:52
Invitation letter for L type visa
Asked by Kevin from USA
| May. 27, 2016 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)