Asked by Trevor from United Kingdom | Mar. 19, 2012 20:55
About:Chinese Embassy in U.K.

My son has been offered 2 weeks unpaid work experience in China. What type of visa is required?

My son is a 16 year old student who as part of his school course needs to complete 2 weeks of unpaid work experience. He has an opportunity to work with me for 2 weeks in China. I am a consultant working on an F Business Visa for a Chinese company. My client is happy for my son to spend 2 weeks working unpaid in their office so he can practise and improve his Mandarin. What type of Visa should my son apply for? Is a tourist visa sufficient? Is an invitation letter also required?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary | Mar. 20, 2012 21:10
I think your son should apply for a China business visa, and the invitation letter from your company and an confirmation letter of the invitation issued by an authorized unit in China are necessary for your son to apply for a visa.
Related Questions:
which visa do i need for internship?
Asked by Ashley from Australia
| May. 19, 2014 02:50
Minimum qualifications needed for a work visa
Asked by Ann from South Africa
| Nov. 13, 2011 02:36
get z visa in china
Asked by tessa from south africa
| Jan. 21, 2015 00:51
My son 17 yrs old (uk citizen) wants to visit his cousin (uk citizen) in Ho...
Asked by John from Uk
| Jun. 07, 2016 22:33
Z visa work experience requirement
Asked by Max from Kyrgyzstan
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:36
Will I be eligable for a Z visa as a family member?
Asked by Dan from United Kingdom
| May. 27, 2012 21:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)