Asked by k.wijesekara from Sri Lanka | Mar. 19, 2012 06:10
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

participate canton fair & travel Tianmen Mountain National Park, Zhangjiajie

I'm sri lankan citizen,but now I'm working in Saudi Arabia & i want to go to china canton fair for company business purpose,also i got the company permission to travel Tianmen Mountain National Park.could you please send me the details what documents need, can i get visa from Saudi "Chinese embassy", & visa process.
Thank you .

Answers (1)
Answered by Bill | Mar. 20, 2012 03:20
You should apply for a China Business visa with the documents below at Chinese Competitive Spirit Co.
or Al Sandross International Est.:
1. Original passport and a photocopy of its pages with personal information.
2. Fully completed Visa Application Form V2011A & V2011B with the applicant's signature.
3. An original letter from the applicant's employer. It should contain the applicant's name, nationality, occupation, purpose of the visit, the planned date of entry and financial conditions.
4. An invitation letter from the administration of the Canton Fair (original or a photocopy/fax).
5. A passport photo with white background.
6. A photocopy of a valid residence permit in Saudi Arabia
Related Questions:
tickets for Wulingyuan
Asked by Tsetsegmaa from Mongolia
| Mar. 14, 2018 22:11
Is there any left luggage service at Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain? Thank yo...
Asked by Rina from Indonesia
| Jun. 21, 2017 00:36
I am thinking of visiting Zhangjiajie around end february (Feb 22 onwards)....
| Sep. 02, 2016 02:23
Hi, I arrive at Dayong airport early on the 21st May.
Asked by Gerard Hegney from England
| Apr. 08, 2018 00:49
Visit Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
Asked by Han from Malaysia
| Oct. 14, 2016 02:17
We are going to zhangjiajie: is there ticket for tianmen glass bridge or it...
Asked by usman from pakisan
| Jul. 10, 2017 03:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)