Asked by khan from Pakistan | Mar. 19, 2012 03:22
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

REQUEST to forward documents to CSC, Beijing (currently iving in CHINA)

i am currently residing on famiily visa in wuhan, China
I want to APPLY FOR CSC SCHOLARSHIP . i CONSULTED many universities, CSC authorities and pakistan embassy in beijing ( COUNSERLOR :ZAMIR AWAN), they advised me to send documents to Chinese embassy in Islamabad as they have the authority to forward scholarship application to CSC Beijing

Please tell me your postal address, I should post my documents by CHINA POST or EMS?
your reply is anxiously awaited

Answers (1)
Answered by Bill | Mar. 20, 2012 02:08
China Embassy in Pakistan doesn't accept any application by post, so they haven't published any postal address. Considering your special situation, I advise you contact the China Scholarship Council
directly to get an exact answer by telephone 86-10-66093900
Related Questions:
CSC Chinese Government Scholarship for 2015
Asked by vena su from Australia
| Mar. 16, 2015 21:54
thanks i have contacted them and myself went to CSC, they said we are agree...
Asked by Mr.Mohammad Rafi Hamidi from Afghanistan
| May. 20, 2009 22:29
My mother is currently in Beijing China on a holiday, and had a stroke. She...
Asked by Ms.Grace Ramos from Philippines
| Mar. 16, 2011 22:15
I am planning to visit a factory in Shandong to familiarise myself before p...
Asked by Peter Kaiopuna from Papua New Guinea
| Dec. 15, 2014 02:22
hello sir i want to apply for the chinesse government scholarship program h...
Asked by Mr.yohannes from ethiopia
| Feb. 08, 2010 20:40
Dear Concern, I'm currently working in Taiwan for almost 3 months now wi...
Asked by Mr.Klpuma from Taiwan
| Aug. 08, 2010 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)