Asked by Maddie from Perth | Mar. 13, 2012 23:54
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

holiday in Hong kong, china, Macao and KL in that order.

We fly from Perth KL ,same day take a flight to Macao and get the ferry to across to Hong kong, stay there 3 nights and then fly to China for 5 nights. 6 days, then fly back to Hong kong and get the ferry back to Macao for 2 nights, then fly to KL and stay 5 nights. What visas do I need? There are 4 of us holidaying and what is the cost of all the visas we require per person?

Answers (1)
Answered by Joan | Mar. 14, 2012 04:55
Australian passport holders are exempt from visa to Hk for 90 days, to Macau for 30 days and to Malaysia for 30 days. Thus, yuou just have to apply for a China tourist visa. The visa fee is 30 Ringgit per person.
Related Questions:
Chinese passport with Permanent Residence in New Zealand
Asked by G.Jackson from New Zealand
| Feb. 13, 2016 01:05
Hi, when exactly is school holiday in China/Hong Kong for 2011?
Asked by Ms.Vita from The Netherlands
| Mar. 06, 2011 21:31
china passport holder with work permit wants to travel to Hong Kong for hol...
Asked by Jessie from Singapore
| Oct. 29, 2013 04:28
We are going to China for a golfing holiday but flying into Hong Kong, what...
Asked by mark robinson from Australia
| Aug. 15, 2011 01:48
UK citizen on holiday in Hong Kong is visa required for day trip to Zhuhui,...
Asked by Doug from UK
| Mar. 11, 2012 03:26
Do I need a visa to Peijing for 3 days while I'm holiday in Hong Kong?
Asked by Mrs. Chung from Australia
| Sep. 30, 2013 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)