Asked by Rodrigo Guerrero from Puerto Rico | Mar. 08, 2012 10:51
About:China Visa Application in USA

Visa for visiting CMEF Medical fair in Shenzeng Apr 17-20 from PR,USA

I am Colombian Citizen living in Puerto Rico, USA , with US Permanent Resident Visa. Do I need visa to visit Hong Kong? To visit Shenzen?
We are 2 managers of Alpha Biomedical/Medetch SAS living in Puerto Rico (USA). We would like to visit the CMEF Medical fair in Shenzen (Apr 17-20, 2012). .
How much is the fee (On top of the standar Embasy rate) for helping us with the visa, since we have no time to visit a Chinese Embassy at Continental US?
Which one is the Chinese Emabssy that work for residents of Puerto Rico applications?
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter | Mar. 10, 2012 01:33
You don't need a visa to visit Hong Kong, Colombia passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 90 days. You need to apply for a China tourist visa to visit Shenzhen, you can apply for it through the nearest China embassy.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir I am a Physician and have been visiting CMEF(one of the largest...
Asked by Mr.Rafat Latif from Bangladesh
| Mar. 25, 2009 01:56
I am Iraqi, visiting Amman, Jordan for 2 months. Can i get visa from embas...
Asked by Okba from Iraq
| Feb. 06, 2017 21:22
Documents Required for Tourist Visa for Indian passport holder, residing in...
Asked by Chandra from USA
| Feb. 28, 2014 01:01
Visiting Xiamen for Medical Exhibition. What type of visa if two days of st...
| Sep. 12, 2013 21:49
We hereby apply for Chinese Visa application form to make a business visit ...
Asked by Mr.Francis Akinbode from Nigeria
| Oct. 06, 2009 21:38
Hi I travel under swedish passport, is it possible to have VOA at the Guang...
Asked by patrick from sweden
| Oct. 20, 2016 22:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)