Asked by mohammad from syrian | Mar. 03, 2012 08:48
About:China Embassy in UAE

i visit visa for one month

i am syrian nationalty my work here in dubai i would like to visit bijin . i want to ask what i need to apply for visit visa and how much money cost me .and how much time need to stamp in my passport.


Answers (1)
Answered by Hank | Mar. 04, 2012 00:54
You have to submit these documents to apply for a China tourist visa from the Consulate-General of China in Dubai: You original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months; your UAE residence visa valid for more than 6 months, a completely filled and signed China visa Application Form, one pssport photo, copy of the data page of your passport and UAE residence visa, a No-objection letter from the applicant's company stating his or her monthly or yearly salary and round-trip air tickets.
It costs USD 100 for a single entry China visa. The visa process usually takes 4 working days from the day of the submission.
Related Questions:
My passport expires in October. Can I visit HK in April for a one-month sta...
Asked by Mr.Saw H G from Malaysia
| Mar. 05, 2011 21:07
what type of visa should i apply if first visit is only one month then 2nd ...
Asked by jena from Philippines
| Oct. 05, 2012 02:46
HK tour visa for Pakistani citizen
Asked by sania from Pakistan
| May. 07, 2017 21:38
in which visa catagory i fall to visit my chinese girlfriend?
Asked by raman from India
| Sep. 11, 2014 00:58
I'm a Gambia currently in Malaysia for one month vacation
Asked by Jaiteh Mohammed from Gambia
| Oct. 25, 2018 19:54
hi,i am nigerian and wud like to visit HK for one month do i need to apply ...
Asked by jhill,nigeria
| Mar. 15, 2012 01:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)