Asked by EVE from Malaysia | Mar. 01, 2012 00:09
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Reapply Single or Double Entries Visa

Hi, I have a double entries visa to China but i have used once to Chengdu on Jan 2012.
On this May, I am going to Shenzhen and planning to go to Hong Kong for a day trip
and will back to Shenzhen on the same day.
Do I need to change my double entries visa to multiple entries China visa or how? TQ.

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter | Mar. 01, 2012 01:07
You can't change your double entry visa to multiple entry visa now, you can use the one entry left on your visa to enter Shenzhen, then go to Hong Kong and apply for a new China visa at Commissioner's Office of People Republic of China in Hong Kong, then return to Shenzhen, however, it takes at least 2 working days for the processing in Hong Kong.

If you don't want to do so, now you try to apply for a new double/multiple entry visa in Malaysia.
Related Questions:
Hi I have single entry stamped few days back from china but we have plans t...
| Sep. 06, 2014 21:38
Multiple entries visa expiring
Asked by Lee Min from Singapore
| Mar. 01, 2013 00:08
Coming winter I am going to visit Hong Kong after entering China and back C...
Asked by Mr.Guest from USA
| Nov. 09, 2009 22:37
I was denied with my first application for a single entry tourist visa 2 mo...
Asked by Jose from Philippines
| Oct. 29, 2015 21:03
Double entries China visa in old passport
Asked by eve from Malaysia
| Dec. 07, 2011 20:31
Could the US embassy in Hong Kong help me or is this a hard and fast rule?
Asked by Preslik from USA
| Jul. 05, 2014 22:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)