Asked by Graham from UK | Feb. 28, 2012 01:48
About:China Embassy in Qatar

China multi entry visa.

I am A british citizen working in Qatar with a residense visa. What do I need to apply for a multi entry visa to visit China. I have had previous entry visas issued from Dubai when I was working there.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jim | Mar. 01, 2012 00:21
If you want to get a multiple entry Chinese tourist visa (L visa), you need to prepare the following documents:
1. Your British passport and copy of data pages
2. fill in visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B
3. one passport photo
4. your Qatar residence visa and copy
5. the previous China visas on your passport

Generally speaking, The following applicants may apply for multi-entry L visas:
Applicant born in China with the record of visits to China for at least twice in the past year: copy of the record of visits required.

Applicant who owns a property in China: copy of certificate of property required.

Applicant born in China needs to visit China frequently for health care: certificate of a doctor required.

Applicant whose spouse, children or parents reside in China: copy of certificate of marriage or kindred and invitation letter required.

Applicant with a record of multi-entry L visas: copy of multi-entry L visas required.

Other applicants who were born in China intend to visit China frequently: necessary supporting document required.
Related Questions:
X2 visa multi entry
Asked by Tamara from South Africa
| Aug. 20, 2018 02:28
what type document embassy need for multi entry visa? and charges?
Asked by naresh from India
| Sep. 05, 2012 04:25
I am taking cruise that stops at two ports in China, before disembarking at...
Asked by Don McKenzie
| Jul. 04, 2013 01:10
We are on a cruise stopping in three ports in china and then we are taking ...
Asked by Marg from Canada
| Jul. 14, 2012 03:45
Could you please advise me the difference between a double- entry /multi -...
Asked by R Sessions from Australia
| Jul. 20, 2012 22:36
My wife & I want to live in Shanghai for a year on a tourist visa.
Asked by Joe from USA
| Oct. 25, 2011 23:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)