Asked by Patricia from Denmark | Feb. 27, 2012 17:54
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I'm Danish, do I need a visa to Hong Kong to Macau?

Hello, I'm currently living in Zhongshan county. I'm thinking about going on a one week trip to see both Macau and Hong Kong. Do I need any Visa for that? I come from Denmark and I have a single entry to China which is why I would like to join the two places together. Do you know anything about travel expences and prices for a such trip and if you have any adwise at all, plz give them :)

Thank you so much! ;)

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin | Feb. 29, 2012 00:16
You don't need a visa to Hong Kong or Macau, Denmark paspsort holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong/Macau for up to 90 days.
Related Questions:
im a malaysia passport holder.
Asked by litzy from Malaysia
| Jan. 27, 2017 13:38
im an us immigrant with chinese passport do i need visa to hongkong and mac...
Asked by ron from United States
| Sep. 08, 2011 01:45
1. Hey I am an Indonesian girl and married with a Danish , do we need any v...
Asked by Mrs.Albeck from Indonesia
| Aug. 21, 2009 22:20
im pakistani and i have chinese visa, do i need hong kong and macau visa se...
Asked by kamran from Pakistan
| Aug. 06, 2017 22:17
i have philippine passport and im traveling in macau and I want to go to ho...
Asked by sandy from Philippines
| Dec. 26, 2014 00:53
Im a United states citizen visiting hong kong do i need a visa to visit Mac...
Asked by Krystal harry from USA
| Oct. 28, 2015 21:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)