Asked by GHULAM HABIB from Pakistan | Feb. 26, 2012 21:28
About:Embassy of Fiji in China

Hey Good Morning am from pakistan but work in dubai.. month april am go vaction my countery pakistan

am no found Fiji Ebessy in Pakistan and uae i like am go Vacition and visit Fiji my dream am go Fiji am search also Fiji Speek Urdu i like am go check inter i found in china have Embessy Fiji ...if am go china am can apply visa and which Docment Requerd then am get visa plz help me am waiting u mail ...... AM Wait u Help

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve | Feb. 29, 2012 18:50
Yes, it's possible for you to apply for a Fiji visa from the Fiji Embassy in Beijing China. The documents required includes the following:
1. Completed Visa application Form.
2. A passport that does not expire within 6 months from the date of departure from Fiji;
3. Your full address whilst in Fiji;
4. Proof of hotel accommodation whilst in Fiji;
5. A copy of your proposed flight itinerary to and from Fiji (do not purchase air tickets, etc., prior to Visa approval);
6. Police Report or Certificate of Good Conduct from your local police station;
7. Two recent passport size photos – only 1 to be notarized;
8. Proof that you have enough funds for your travel to Fiji in the form of a bank statement (translated in English).
Related Questions:
Good Morning, I am traveling from Dubai to Hong Kong and have an Irish pass...
Asked by Jen from UAE
| Mar. 10, 2014 04:22
Traveling from Tianjin to Dubai via Guangzhou
Asked by Abdirashid from Somalia
| Jul. 30, 2017 21:56
I would like to visit Macau for 14 days. Do I need visa?
Asked by IRENE from Kenya
| Apr. 22, 2013 01:00
Transit visa in Urumqi
Asked by Karim Khan from Pakistan
| Jun. 13, 2016 04:25
how to get short term tourist visa for hong hong from dubai. i am pakistani...
Asked by Faisal from UAE
| Sep. 05, 2014 22:21
Dear Sir/ Madam, This is Mo, i would like to know about the China visit....
Asked by Mr.Mo
| Apr. 24, 2009 03:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)