Asked by Maricel from singapore | Feb. 26, 2012 06:40
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

im working here in Singapore, plan to take tour package from phil, can travel agency arrange my visa

My tour package arrange in the philippines through travel agent. Im arriving phil a day before my plan date to shanghai, it is required for a personal appearance in applying visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul from Singapore | Feb. 27, 2012 00:12
Persons who hold a valid pass in Singapore (Permanent Residence, Employment Pass, S-Pass etc) can apply a China Visa in Singapore. Personal appearance is not required when applying a Chinese Visa in Singapore. It takes 4 working days for processing. My 2 collegue in office both Philippine Citizens were given a China Visa, One is holding Permanent Residence and the other one is Employment Pass. Generally, Philippine passport holders require more papers to submit. This is what they have submitted to the China Embassy in Singapore:
1. Passport valid for more than 6 months
2. Permanent Reisdency Card & Re-Entry Permit (For Permanent Residents)
3. Employment Pass Card valid more than 6 months
4. Confirmed Air Ticket
5. Confirmed Hotel Accomodation
6. Company letter stating Salary, Position, Date Joined duly signed by HR Manager or Director
7. Bank Statement for the past 3 months (3000sgd minimum)
8. Travel Insurance / Medical Insurance
9. Duly Completed Application form.

These are the requirements my collegues have submitted and they have recieved the Visa in 4 working Days.

The duration of stay is only 5 days in Beijing.

It is more convinient for you to apply visa in Singapore than in Philippines because you cannot produce your Income Tax Return in Philippines if you are not working full time in Philippines.
Related Questions:
Can anyone recommend a travel agency here n Philippines that has an afforda...
Asked by Ms.Philippines
| Jan. 22, 2009 07:06
do i have to get different visa?
Asked by dins from Philippines
| Jun. 08, 2015 21:08
Hi, I will be travelling to macau and plan to visit shenzen, Do I need to ...
Asked by Mr.Gene from Philippines
| Dec. 31, 2010 02:47
good day! im planning to take a trip to hongkong to visit my parents, af...
Asked by Mr.eugene from philippines
| Apr. 15, 2009 04:19
How could i get an invitation letter from authorized agency in china?
Asked by Lyan from Philippines
| Nov. 20, 2012 02:38
My friend is from China and we both plan to go New Zealand. I want to know ...
Asked by Mr.Edward Teoh from Macau
| Jun. 28, 2010 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)